About the Client
IDFC FIRST Bharat Limited (IFBL), a subsidiary of IDFC FIRST Bank, aims to bring financial services to customers in rural and semi-urban areas where such services are usually limited. Leveraging a rich legacy that originates from Grama Vidiyal, established in 1986, IFBL today serves over 2.5 million households across 10 states in India, offering a wide variety of loan products and insurance. The company underwent significant transformations, including a rename in the wake of the merger between Capital First Limited and IDFC Bank, solidifying its position as a prominent business correspondent.
To enhance the brand awareness of IFBL’s Gold Loan product within a 2 km radius of its 209 branches situated across various Indian states including Tamil Nadu, Kerala, and Karnataka.
Residents and businesses located within a 2 km radius of 209 IFBL branches in Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Madhya Pradesh.
- Diverse demographic: The target audience spans different states, each with unique cultures and preferences.
- High competition: The gold loan market is highly competitive, with several established players.
- Visibility: Ensuring the ads are placed in high-visibility areas to effectively reach the target audience.
- Localized Content: Developing content that resonates with the local population, considering the linguistic and cultural nuances of each region.
- Strategic Placement: Identifying high foot-traffic areas for placing the No Parking boards to garner maximum visibility.
- Collaborative Efforts: Collaborating with local influencers and community leaders to foster trust and credibility.
- Design: Creating vibrant and culturally relevant No Parking board designs that highlight the benefits of IFBL’s Gold Loan.
- Distribution: Leveraging the existing network of IFBL branches to distribute the No Parking boards in strategic locations.
- Multi-lingual Campaign: Launching a multi-lingual campaign to cater to the diverse linguistic landscape of the target regions.
- Phase 1: Conducting market research to understand the preferences and needs of the target audience in different regions.
- Phase 2: Designing and manufacturing the No Parking boards with captivating visuals and clear messaging about the Gold Loan product.
- Phase 3: Distributing the boards strategically around the 209 branches, ensuring a consistent brand message while adapting to local dialects and aesthetics.
- Phase 4: Launching an integrated marketing campaign, utilizing ground activation techniques to create buzz and encourage engagement with the brand.
- Increased Awareness: The campaign successfully heightened awareness about IFBL’s Gold Loan product among the target audience, especially in the proximity of the branches.
- Engagement: The localized approach fostered greater engagement, with individuals showing interest in the gold loan product.
- Positive Feedback: The campaign received positive feedback, with many appreciating the culturally relevant content and the innovative use of No Parking boards for advertising.
By marrying cultural relevance with strategic placement, the No Parking board advertisement campaign effectively enhanced the visibility and awareness of IFBL’s Gold Loan product, paving the way for deeper penetration in the target markets.